This policy was designed to inform you that N-Allo (N-Allo NV, Av. Georges Lemaître 38 – 6041 Gosselies) respects the General Data Protection Regulation (regulation 2016/679). It gives you information about what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what control you have over it. N-Allo is responsible for the data and treats it as confidential.
This policy applies to every visitor to our website.
Should you have any queries regarding the processing of your personal data, please mail us at DPO@n-allo.be.
The data we collect
We only collect data that you provide to us, such as:
- personal details (your name);
- contact details (e-mail address).
Why we process that data?
We process data for the following reasons:
- to keep you informed about recent developments through our newsletter;
- to contact you with regard to the question you asked through our website;
- to manage our website.
The data we share
We do not share your personal data with companies, organisations or individuals outside N-Allo.
Legal ground on which we process the data
We process your data solely:
- for the purpose of executing a contract in a pre-contractual context on your request (for instance if you ask us to send an offer or if you apply spontaneously for a position);
- to look after legitimate interests such as for sending our newsletter to which you can subscribe.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data is kept no longer than necessary for the reason we collect it.
- Newsletter: we keep your data 1 month after you unsubscribe for statistical processing. It will be deleted automatically afterwards.
- Contact us: if you ask us to contact you through our website, your data will be kept for 1 month for statistical processing. It will be deleted automatically afterwards.
Exercising of your rights
You have several rights that you may exercise:
- Right of access.
- Right of information.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’).
- Right to rectification.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to restriction of processing.
- Right to object.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
Cookies are used on this website to register your choice of language so that when you make a return visit to the site, you will immediately see it in your chosen language. Your residence is registered too. N-Allo also collects information about the pages you visit and how. This latter information is collected purely for statistical purposes and to improve the user-friendliness of the website, not to identify you personally.